
First off, my hair is no longer black! I couldn't take it and first stripped it and then redyed it with a "light brown" color...that on me is actually dark brown but the dark brown I was STRIVING for at the beginning!! I'm apparently super sensitive to the hair dye. Who knew??
Craig managed to get himself a monster last weekend, monster bear, that is. He left Sunday evening for a last minute hunt and called later, saying that he needed help with a "bear," not a big bear, just "a bear." This thing weighed almost 400 pounds and will more than likely make Oregon state record for bear, according to our friend Jon at ODFW.
Here are the credits for the bear layout:
Annie’s Love - Chere Kaye - Digi Chick (LOVE this kit!)
Our Closet Basic Multiphoto Template - Angela & Emily Powers
Creekwalk Alpha - Microferk - SBE
Font - DJB Kelly B
Drop Shadow Actions - Traci Murphy
A few days later, Colby ended up taking his buck, nice little 4 x 3. These horns are the tallest, most narrow buck horns I think I've ever seen. The scrapbook layout is almost done for it, too, and when it is, I will post it here, of course. I worked on it last night on the way to the LHS FB opener in Fruitland, Idaho. Colby was set to start the game on varsity, and we were pretty excited about it. However, the game itself was a little disappointing. Fruitland laid out LaGrande 56-0. Ouch.
Lindsey has some pretty exciting news. She was all set to graduate from high school in June 2008, but in setting her schedule for her senior year, we discovered that she is only 3.5 credits from graduating! Rather than have her take a bunch of high school classes that will not help her (she has already taken all of the AP classes), she is going to be co-enrolled at the high school and Eastern Oregon University! She will attend high school in the mornings and college in the afternoons. By the time of (high school) graduation in June, she will have almost a full year of college out of the way. Incredible. She even has one of her best friends in her Intro to Business class, so that's kind of cool. To say Lindsey is excited about it is an understatement...especially since she has no Friday afternoon classes and is done at noon on Fridays, nice since Union High School doesn't have class on Fridays, either...LOL!!
MOVIE REVIEWS:
Zodiac: I thought this movie was going to be a bit better than it was. It was also rather long. I'm not sure how long in terms of time, but it just seemed to go on forever and ever. A lot of big actors in it. Based on a serial killer who killed his victims based on signs in the zodiac (in San Francisco in the 1960s??). Overall a pretty good thriller.
Premonition: This was pretty similar to Denzel's Deja' Vu', but the ending on Premonition was disappointing. I kept saying, "It's not going to end like this. It can't. No way."...but it did. If you have to pick between the two, I'd watch Deja' Vu.' Sandra Bullock did a good job in Premonition, though. VERY predictable story line about a woman who wakes up one morning to find her husband has been killed in a car accident. She then wakes up the next morning to find him alive, in her bed. It goes back and forth like this a few times during the movie. I'll leave you to wonder about the ending.
I've got a couple more movies here to watch this weekend, Catch and Release with Jennifer Garner and I Think I Love My Wife with Chris Rock (that one is for Craig...LOL!). I'll let you know what I think when I've watched them.
Until later ~ Me
No comments:
Post a Comment