Yep, you read that right. Powerball is $300 million tonight. That's a lot of zeros. Think of it this way...you could split that with 300 people and STILL come out of it a millionaire...and how likely is it for 300 people to come up with the correct numbers? Not very. Wednesday night when it was $252 million, we did match just the Powerball number. You would have thought that would have paid something cool, right? $3. Simply $3. Maybe we'll go up from there tonight. Not likely, but one can dream, right?
What would YOU do with that much money? I'm not sure where I'd even start, but I would do a lot of traveling. England, Ireland, Italy, Alaska, Maui again, France. I'd have a different car for every day of the week. I'd make my extended family extremely comfortable so they wouldn't have to ever work again if they didn't want to.
Speaking of money, I'm sitting here surrounded by piles of crap that is semi-organized to be put on eBay tomorrow. What a PITA. I wish it would magically post itself on eBay somehow. First you have to take the pictures of the stuff. Then you have to upload the photos and write descriptions and figure out some way to make YOUR stuff look better than THEIR stuff...and then you have to bite the bullet and realize that no matter how good you make it look, you're still going to take it in the shorts.
I'm liking Amazon for listing books. You type in the ISBN, and it pops up the name of the book with all of the details, and you just choose the condition of the book and the price you're willing to sell for. Amazon lists your listing for 60 days or something like that, and if the book doesn't sell, you don't pay Amazon a dime!
After I listed a few things on eBay today (got bored QUICK!), Lindsey and I went to the movies while the guys were out hunting. We went and saw No Reservations with Catherine Zeta-Jones. It was "okay," definitely not a movie I could see Craig sitting down and watching, pretty predictable story line, but it was okay. I would give it a "B."
We then went and picked up Shooter with Mark Wahlberg on DVD. Now that was a thriller. He is an ex-service member who is framed for the attempted assassination of the president, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Highly recommend. I would give this one an "A."
Yawns are coming quick tonight, and these piles are staring me in the face (reminding me I have to list them tomorrow), so I'm calling it a Saturday night already. TTFN~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment